Skip to main content

mymemory.co.uk and i cleaned my room..

Kingston 4gb SDHC Mymemory.co.uk
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usi bought 2 kingston 4Gb SDHC from them. and a 4gb sandisk cruzer micro thumbdrive or something like that.
i ordered it on thursday evening. email on friday said it's in the post. on sat morning i got it.
it was by normal post and it came in 3 packages. the delivery charges was £3.95 for all of them.
it was quick. no fuss. Even though i'm dealing with computers and have bought stuffs over the internet,
i'm very apprenhensive of buying items from the internet.
only stuffs i bought with peace of mind is the airline tickets. cos they can't say i didnt buy it cos i get a reference number.
but it's the same with the other items. i get a reference number.
i guess part of my worries comes from the part that it involves the post services. back home in msia, i don't trust the normal post delivery. (yes, bad service. lol maybe not.. maybe i'm just thinking too much)
it's just inbuilt. so i seldom think of using the post office.
my problem with buying the 4gb SD card was... that i DON't have the card reader for it !! uwaaaaaa..
basically i bought those card for my camera and soon to be dSLR camera. T_T
i should have gotten one of those sandisk with the micromate reader and one of the kingston one.
the cheapest SDHC card reader i saw was from another internet shop which is about £10 incl. shipping.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usi thought to myself.. naw.. i don't need it yet.. so i'll wait till i get that cam and then see what happens.
anyways, that aside, i had such an idea that i want to eat on a table instead of a bed in front of my computer. that i rearranged my room to take out that dining table that's been stuck in the corner.
and so i huffed and i puffed and i blew my room to a mess only to replace the mess with a table that i can eat on.
woot. i wonder how long i can keep the clean room up. so far it's only been 2 days. but of all the stuffs i kept, i don't usually use them
lemme see day to day , i only use
1. my towel, my toiletries.
2. my fridge
3. my clothes.
4. my bed.
5. my bike.
6. my magazines as reading materials.
7. and of course my computer.
that being said. everything else is just fine.
now all i need is a nice car.

Comments

TH said…
Sure does look like a mess! Tsk Tsk.
Piffles said…
trust bachelors... =P

WAHAHAHAH ... guess what the word verification is?

ukpig
TWISTY!!!! T_T i spent a good few hours dragging the table out. and making sure it looked better than before.
*cries* in response to ur comment.
i need to get a person who can make that picture look clean and tidy lol .

piffy: woiiiiiii :P being a bachelor doesn't mean i can't clean my room.. lol.
and ukpig .T_T

both comments make me cry. UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!
/me runs and hide under my pillows.
LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam