Skip to main content

coolness personified and NANA 2005

right.. 2 separate subjects.
1. i watched nana 2005 last nite due to a friend telling me it was nice. as usual i'm prone to suggestions if they are whatchamacallit reasonable.
watched it . prodding along. didnt seem interesting to me. i mean it's a different thing altogether. but i did calculate that if for 70k yen for an apartment 7 floors up without an elevator is sheer torture.
but divide by 2, and price goes to 35k yen with is rougly equivalent to about £175. which sounds even better than what i pay here for my room. lol
but other than that, it did have a nice soundtrack and, everything else was so so.
but that show is okays cos the love thingy there was a bit weird. lol maybe it was too adult for me.
the soundtrack NANA - endless story is very nice. but must be accommpanied while watching the movie so that the song will evoke those feelings that was seen in movie at the moment.
i never grow up when it comes to love thingys and relationship. apparently it is quite interesting that i view it with a different view now(previously, i'd go gaga over every single one. now i still do. but not as bad as before lol). Love that is.
okok that's out of the way.

coolness personified.. i dunno where did that word come from.. it just popped into my head a while back after i chatted with new friend whom i think i actually have no recollection of ever talking to her.. ( ahh.. welll maybe a little bit) said something about my hair.
okok. i remembered that word was first used in my vocabulary when i was in my early 20s( aiseh. i can say this now. woot woot)
not only it sounds cool it also in fact very useful for arrogant ppl methinks.
i used it as a joke saying.. look at me.. where every fibre, every accessory on my body screamed coolness. ( woi.. i was never very cool)
so then i said.. when ppl say "wahhh u look cool dude". i'd turn my head slightly and say .. "yeah .. i'm coolness personified". OMGWTF... i actually remembered i did that ?? or not.. maybe.. lol i swear i didnt do that.. but yeah .. it IS embarrasing if i think of it now. *CHOKE*BEETROOT-RED*

anyways, enough bout that. just that the chat conversation i had with this girl that actually remembered me because i had long hair & highlighted.(i had it done in lowyat when i was back in KL about 10 months ago) and said why i cut my hair.
(cos i post my photos occaisionally on friendster. she added me and i didnt really like ppl who adds me just to fill up their friends list or just to stalk me. i've had one stalk me like crazy. sial )

i was amazed. i didnt know that i could be remembered by a person who's just met me once when we were out playing pool together in a group.
*aiya.. me trying to keep my kembangness point here la.. so i'd feel good lol
** i do have some of these moments from time to time.. waaaaaay back in those days.
right,writing this down made me feel down to earth again which suits me perfectly now as i am a monk with no other contact with the outside world except through the eyes of my blog.
*phew.. got that off my chest.
time to check my sushi rice to see if it's done now.

Comments

Piffles said…
coolness personified. *hiakS*

early 20s. hehe~ old already lor. =P
TH said…
Lol. After all that 'coolness personified', you pulak go check your sushi rice!

Why a monk? I thought London has too many fishes to choose from!
piffy: hahhaha. yalor.. not as young as u liaw lol :p

twisty: lol. it's growing old part.
monk because i just can't be bothered. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam