Skip to main content

daily journal - a blog ? - what i think..

I used to watch doogie howser MD.. not sure if i spelled it correctly.. yup i spelled it correctly. checked with google.
anyways, i thought the fact that after every 25 mins episode that he'll sit down in front of his computer and typed down what he's learnt during that day (or rather episode). so when i was 16 i think or wassit 17, my dad gave me a notebook.
486SX. monochrome monitor. i think it had like 40 MB hdd, 4 mb RAM or something like that i can't remember. but i was too caught up in playing games i killed the screen. hahahhaa dad took the computer from me. i think that was my first computer.

then it came the 486DX2-66. it cost about 4k RM i think. sigh... those were the days. then after that the computer stucked with me till i was 22 i think.
i played my 30 diskette game CnC from a friend jahch. that was his callsign a long way back. and then i got a CD rom + soundblaster 16 from brunei when dad bought it for me cos i was a whiny little kid that said it wooooooulllddd beeeee sooooo nice to have one of those.. hehe. then that was when i played doom/hexen. it scared the bejezus out of me. especially with those soundFX. then civilization 2.
then after that i stopped playing much games after that.
IRC was the in thing to go. i had my first modem from KL where my cousin's husband helped me buy it for about 280 RM . it was expensive for a guy(me la who else) who was not working.
IRC-ed till my fingers dropped that was when i learnt how to type as fast as possible as well.. too many times chatting. :P met a lot of friends as well.
some i think we're still in contact some .. just faded..
ahhh crapp.. i went on too much for the daily journal thingy..

it was supposed to be something i learnt yesterday.

okok back to the topic.

i learnt that adding an egg to the mixture of butter and sugar as well as flour makes the cookies REALLY NICE. :P
as well as that i SERIOUSLY need to change my way of collecting stuffs.. humans are collectors..
i just collect and collect.. there's really like no output.. what can i say..
hehe
yeah.. i just made cookies again.. this time it turned out perfect !!
48 cookies this time.

another thing i found out.. i can't understand why ppl would comment on other ppl's food.

first i met a spanish girl who commented that the corned beef i bought and cooked looked like dog food. %"^%$£"*%$£&"%^"$£

now just yesterday, another chinese dood from china, mentioned that my broccoli i steamed in the vege steamer looked ugly.
GEEEZZ.. keep ur damn comments to urself laaa if ugly then keep quiet. else if nice say nice la..

my mom always says IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, DONT SAY IT.

i dun understand why i am so touchy about ppl commenting about my food. sigh.. it's not like they are eating it.. it's only me eating.. diu..
go fly kite la.. dun comment on my food when i dont comment on urs.
okies.. this is bordering on me having nothing good to say. bah humbugs..

Comments

dudette,
hahaha i can't believe u actually read the whole passage.
:P

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam