Skip to main content

of red patterned scottish shirt and messy room

today was bad. woke up at 5 coughing like mad.. should have touched wood when my colleague said wait till u cough in the night and u can't sleep.
$£%$" that was just what happened this morning.. ugh.. i swore i was trying to kill myself by knocking myself on the wall. sides it was cold.
my throat feels like someone came into the room and deepthroat-ed me. ugh.. fish.. duck...but seriously. throat is THAT bad.
need to get that electric blanket that once was, but now gone from argos again. and coupled it up with some new DVD from maplins. they are having the same sale for Verbatim for £19.99.
must be excess stock i think. will go down to buy it.
note about microsoft's wireless keyboard. i bought it a few months back i think it was the desktop 1000.
i have a grievance against that keyboard and mouse.. every time i WoW.. that wanker of a mouse keeps making me pop out of the WoW screen thus spoiling my gameplay for a few secs.
what if i was fighitng in a life and death situation.. bah.. tonite i will switch to my wired mouse and keyboard.
and to note as well i bloody hate "the wireless mouse battery is low. Please replace it asap" WTF.. i just charged the batteries not so long ago. ( uhmm... maybe it was quite a long time ago.. anyways. i lose track of time when i'm back in my room and WoW-ing.)
yeah.. i'm those kind that sits and turns into a skeleton on my computer desk.
that'd explain my messy room. ( i clean it when i have a chance. it's just that i hadnt had many chances in the last few weeks.
top it up, i thought i lost my Eurostar tickets to Paris this morning cos it wasnt where i put it ( next to my ancient dinosaur greek god old laptop. a p233mmx). searched high and low. but then finally found it on the sofa. i can imagine what it'll be like when i buy a place of my own which will be at least 3 times larger than what i have now.. bah humbugs.
okies.. that's it for the messy room.
and as for the red patterned shirt. it came into my memory when i was on the bus this morning. saw a girl with red patterned shirt. ( something like scottish kilt design or wassit burberry)
but burberry's got like blue colours. this one was red.. anyways forget about the design. the girl's looks and shirt reminded me of someone similar looking to her.
she was short as well. lemme see, the top of her head was up to my shoulders. i'm NOT that tall.. so yeah.. she'sshort. so was the original that i was reminded off.
she was chewing some gum and packing her bags getting ready to go to uni. which i suspected was the UCL which my bus passes through each day.
so there i was reminiscing about the look of the girl. then it came to my mind she looked like one of my cousins as well.. funny how the images seem to come back..
anyways, that'sa bout it for that patterned shirt. cos that reminded me of a girl so "manja", er.. sweet ? adorable ? that i'd puke now if i ever see that kind of action again.. cos it's too mushy. :P
when i was young and didn't know better. those kind just makes a person die.. anyways, since i'm the verbal hearing type of person. sweet voices turn me on. lol
of course with those voices must at least have pleasant look kan ?? else.. i'd puke and die and resurrect again just so that i can puke and die again.

Comments

MooPig said…
this is the season of cough and cold. Go grab a box of Beecham Flu Plus caplets from Boots. Should help.. or cough mixture will do. I just recovered!!
Anonymous said…
yerr..... manja-ness .... must come with sweet voice. ahahaha ... good one.

*cringe*

=P

it's fair that girls like guys with deep voices too. =)
moo: didnt seem like flu, now my nose is blocked.. lol but bought some decongestant to ease my blocked nose.

piffy: :P it's always nice to dream of things that we don't have YET... horr ? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam