Skip to main content

I am - Was I ever ?

I am the baby who didnt want to be a cancer(starsign) but came out 2 weeks late to be a leo.

I am the boy who cried cause he missed his mommy every year on his first day of school till he was 13.

I am the boy who learnt how to ride a bicycle out of boredom when his parents left him at a nanny after school.

I am the boy who carried a girl while running a tripped the girl had bruises on her knees. lol (9 years old) her mom scolded me afterwards. lol.

I am the boy who was given the similiarity face description of a monkey by the same girl when i wore my first spectacles which money was given by my grandfather to have the spectacles.

I am the boy who sat on his spectacles on the second day of the specs being made.

I am the boy who disliked his own sister cos he felt it wasn't fair that he worked twice as hard but got the same amount of reward from the parents.

I am the man now who outgrew the feeling of jealousy of his sister and am glad his sister is very happy now :P

I am the boy who never lived in a town for more than 7 years each time.

I am the boy who thought love was just holding hands and taking pictures together.

I am the boy who always liked the saying and tries to keep by the principle a one woman man. that's not good. girls like bad boys. lol :P

I am the boy who found that love turned lust is a bad thing. hahhahaa.

I am the boy who dislikes studying but likes the glamour and the popularity that comes with being number 1.

I am the boy who tried to drive but destroyed the bumper of his mother's already old car which costed 200 RM to fix.(KE1494Q) I was 16 at that time. lol

I am the boy who never thought highly of himself.

I am the man who NEVER thought highly of himself.

I am the adult who wants to know his self worth is more than what he thinks he's worth.

I am the man that crashed his car twice within 2 years of getting his new car all for the sake of driving too fast.

I am the man who yearns for more money so that I can buy a QUICKER, MORE MANEUVERABLE, POWERFUL car.

I am the boy who thought POWER is good, MORE is better , TOO MUCH is just right. :P

I am the boy who had lotsa friends all over the country.

I am the person who disliked making friends until another friend came in the picture and taught me to be a more extroverted person. thank you. to all of you. :P

I am the man who always wants what he consciously couldn't get. when he got it, it was bliss for a while then pure torture.

I am the boy who flirted a little bit too much and burnt some and got burnt in return.

I am the boy who's had had a mohawk, bald, mullet, dyed, bleached, long, gay, conditioned hair all the space of 4 years not necessarily in that order.

I am the boy who learnt stuffs for the sake of going after girls. e.g. languages/dialects/skills/etc.

I am the boy who knows how to play the guitar (albeit simple songs), speak in 5 different chinese dialects, poems, geographical information about oman, weird songs.

I am the man who hates competition and rather leave than compete.

I am the man who cooks everyday at home and am running out of ideas of what to cook.

I am the boy who lost a few and gained a few.

I am the baby who still is a baby even as a man now.

I am a man who likes leaving things till they are last minute.

I am a man who now thinks first and do later. which actually leaves the sponaneity out of the equation.

I am the man who is now in london thinking of the roti kosong, nasi lemak ayam, teh ais, milo ais, satay, cheap chinese restaurants back home, his car, his house, his friends back home.

I am the man who likes watching anime from start to the finish.

I am the man who can just laze and do nothing the whole day but at the end of the day or end of the doing nothingness MUST go out and do soemthing crazy.

I am the boy who rode a motorcycle without a license and was lucky never to have gotten caught yet. :P

I am the boy who drove a forklift truck and almost rammed the forks into the acetylene and oxygen tanks meant for welders. hahaha it was fun :P

I am the boy who spent RM 400 each month on dialup connections during his college years just to satisfy his IRC addiction.

I am the boy who got a tattoo on his right arm.

I am the baby grown into a boy now who tries his best to be a man and turning into an adult which will eventually turn into an old geezer. :P

I am the man now who knows he's written enough for today.

Comments

I hope that you are a better person now...Cheerz Kuchingian
ah thanx. better or not i'm still alive. that's all that matters. lol. but glad u stopped by :) cheers.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam