Skip to main content

Bulldog Broadband again

right.. i wondered if i said that bulldog picks up the phone more often than not compared to a few months back. BUT .. there's a big but..
they transfered me from one department to another department. reason being ? i was told when i signed up for that package i was only supposed to pay up to 29.50 a month. when the freaking bill came.. i'm stuck with 52.01 a month. WTF ... u tell me.. then i called bulldog customer service yesterday. right they told me that i should get the name of the guy who sold me the package. right. today i called them up. they say they didnt need the name of the guy. but they'll give me at the price of 29.50.
that guy was shawn/shaun or however u spell ur name. right. he told me to wait 5 mins to call the billing department.
the girl answered. told me they can't do anything to the bill. asked me to call the customer service department. she transfered me to a guy called clive. and poor guy had to take the brunt of my frustration. damn.. in the end .. they didnt manage to get anything done for me. i told them what the hell.. i dont want to get charged for 141.38 just because ur damn system failed on u. now u are saying that u wanna charge me for that amount and then credit it back on the next month ? WTF .. u gotta be kidding me right ?? what kind of hellish service is that ? i joined up on good faith that this hanso guy who sold me the package saying that i'd only be charged 1 pound for the first month then subsequent months 29.50 till the 6 months.
crap. those are crappy. i'm gonna call them up later and check again. i wonder if i'll ever get the thing sorted out.
*note. the money isnt coming out of my acct. but it still aint right.
i'm gonna complain to BBC's watchdog if they don't get it sorted out.

Comments

Jon Choo said…
Cable & Wireless. Heard alot of nasty stuff bout em. Your story sounds much like the problem I had w/ o2. Good luck though.
hmm they seemed to have fixed it. but not sure.. i'll still cancel after i get my 2 months free.
hehe. thanx for the luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling's Battenberg Cake. looks nice..

hmmm been so busy on friday forgot to update. will post 2 post to console myself today. to the cake. cake looks cute. but tastes horrible. maybe it was because i bought it cheap from sainsbury . it's original price was £1.29. but i bought it for 49p. cheap as i was. maybe that's the reason the cake tasted bad.. but the expiry wasnt till anohter 2 days time. :P anyways, it tasted like smelled like cough syrup. u know those red coloured ones. tasted okays. the outer layer is just icing erm or rather sugar.. no ideas waht that was but it was SWEET. then inside, just like the normal sponge cake. all in all.. i wouldnt buy it ever again. :P here are the pics.

my boring weekend

i went to camden on sat and almost got rammed by a stupid green car on the way back. anyways, i was bored. and it was a nice day. don't know anything bout tour de france, or wimbledon. took my bike out. and cycled down towards camden. it was a change from cycling to work. i spent £7 in sainsburys cos they were having a half price sale on john west's tuna in cans. the usual price is about £3.19. bought some stuffs.. ( coulnd't buy a lot cos i don't wanna ride home on a punctured bike) but i bought too many as well. i bought jaffa biscuit for 69p. for 24 pieces. finished it b4 sat was over. took some photos on the way. went into o2 to see if i could get any nice phones for free. turned out that i couldn't because i havent paid any phone bills since last year. looks like i'm gonna hvae to switch my sim card to a pay as you go thingy. then i went to the outdoor emporium to take a look at the karrimor travelpack. i dunno why .. that one seems to call out to me other

payback.. full moon sways......

payback for my bad moon images on the day of the eclipse. this time i managed to get the right exposure settings. :D anyways, that aside, i still have 12 free passes to kew gardens.. grrr... which expires in august this year i think. 2. i can't sleep earlier than 12 .. cos i wake up too early .. lol cos sommore the room is quite dry .. i wake up with chapped lips..bah humbugs 3. found a site that teaches good kana lessons. or rather .. helps me memorize the kana quickly. not sure if it's any good. 4. weather is beautiful. i need another pair of oakleys. 5. i can drink lotsa frulli. and nothing else. 6. ahh yes.. something that came to my mind.. the shops here... in london.. a lot of them sell coke from different parts of europe. the cokes made in the UK cost about 60p. and those coke that comes from outside UK.. sells for 60p. that makes me wonder why isnt anybody doing anything bout it. ? anybody meaning the government. i mean coke from any other countries should taste the sam